- Boosting opportunities for students.
- Enhencement of their entrepreneurial skills
- Publicise innovation ideas
- Communicate with peers in other universities
- Exchange ideas with people in business
- Innovation learning platform
- Assist in the production of socially important projects
- Universities will be able to adapt their study programmes
- Get more market oriented
- Possibilities for enterprises to monitor the quality of study programmes
- Foster interdisciplinary to educate
Academics/ IT Schools
- Open innovation platforms
- Assist in the production of socially important projects.
- Platform Universities will be able to adapt
their study programmes
- Strengthening high-schools
- Business relationships through intervening into the academic curriculum.
- Fostering the culture of innovations.
- Assist companies to look beyond their internal resources to
have a wider network
- provides an
apparent view about generating new ideas to embrace competition
- The process helps you to accelerate your best ideas to market